Sunday, March 21, 2010

Naked Day

I finally got my work done yesterday. A bit before I was getting ready to leave, a couple girlfriends called me and asked me to go out. We had a nice dinner and some drinks, then I headed home for the night.

I don't know what it was--I guess maybe it was the fact that I was just in a sundress--but I was aching to be naked the whole day. As I said yesterday, my new house is a ways outside of the metro area where I work, so the late night drive home took me down some dark and lonely roads. At some point I decided it would be fun to pull down the straps of my dress, exposing my breasts, so I drove essentially topless most of the way home. On the way I needed to stop for gas, so after stopping, I pulled my dress back up and went out to fill up. After the sun had set it got very cool and since wasn't I wearing my jacket the wind was going right through my dress making my sensitive nipples rather hard and turning me on a bit. That's when I had an idea...

Seeing as I didn't see any other cars on the road while I was at the gas station, and since my SUV was blocking the view of the gas station attendant (this tiny little station doesn't have cameras--at least I don't think they do...), I decided to slip of my dress entirely as I finished pumping the gas. So there I stood, under the lights of gas station, surrounded by the dark, closed business around me, naked as the day I was born. I finished pumping and got my receipt (thank goodness for pay at the pump!) and climbed back in to my car to continue my trip home. I finished in just enough time because, just as I shut my car door another car pulled in to the station. I'm not sure if they saw me, but the thought that they might have got me really turned on.

I drove the rest of the way home, naked and rather wet (the fact that one had was on my clit for most of the drive didn't help that situation). When I got there, I collapsed on the couch and started watching the news. I fell asleep during SNL, waking up and dragging myself to bed at abut 2:30.

Since I had nothing else to do today, and I desperately needed to do some chores around the house, I decided today would be a naked day. I started it off with breakfast outside in the sun. The sun felt great on my naked body, but it was still rather cold, so I ate quickly and went back inside. I then cleaned the bathroom, showered, and started vacuuming and dusting the house. Then I put together a new bookshelf that I bought last week and unpacked a couple boxes of books onto it. Wanting feel the sun on my naked body one more time, I decided to go out and grill a steak and a bunch of veggies for dinner, which I am now eating while I check my mail and blog about my day.

Tomorrow I'm spending the day on site with a local customer, so not only do I have to be dressed, but I have to be dressed up. Why can't it be vacation time? I could definitely go for a few more days of nudity.

No comments: