Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don't Want to Get Dressed

It is cold and rainy outside today and I really don't want to go to work. I am naked right now and I wish I could just stay this way all day. Unfortunately I have to be in the office today, so that means I have to get dressed. I've opted for a pair of black leggings with a long, white dress shirt. Under the shirt I'm going wear a stretchy cami so that I don't have to wear a bra. I haven't decided what color that will be yet, but I'm kind of thinking baby blue. I will, of course, not have panties on, either.

I'm just glad I work in a casual workplace where I can get away with dressing like this. I don't know what I'd do if i had to get dressed up every day.

Well, I guess I have to get the show on the road and go put some clothes on, as much as it pains me to do so. :(

1 comment:

Jack Desmond said...

Somedays I feel like this.

Thanks for sharing

Jack